April 9, 2012

march playlist

whoops!

march came and went and i never posted my playlist! my bad. for your listening pleasure, here are my fave tracks from the month. more hip hop and r&b than my usual playlists which is good. was wondering when a good r&b track was gonna catch my attention. :)

anyway, happy listening.

mar 2012 faves by tiff on Grooveshark


track list:
"fly together" - red cafe feat. ryan leslie, rick ross
"climax" - usher
"still got it" - drake feat. tyga
"only wanna give it to you" - elle varner feat j. cole
"tonight is the night" - outasight
"days" - the drums
"can't get enough" - j. cole feat. trey songz
"umbrella (acoustic) - rihanna
"tender umbrella" - party ben x rihanna x general public
"every car you chase" - party beng x snow patrol x the police


NOTE: can anyone guess what movie i was watching recently based on the last 2 songs of my playlist? if you're right, i'll buy you a drink. a tropical one. (hint hint)


No comments: