March 6, 2009

march playlist

Another month, another playlist! This one's as eclectic as my January mix.

A couple of new Kanye tracks. Some mellow tracks a la Coldplay, Jimmy Eat World, Q-Tip, Chester French and even N.E.R.D. And a great Rihanna tune to help distract us from all that craziness going on in her life with you know who (I'm so saddened by the turn of events in his life - what a promising, long career he once had in his grasp - that I can't even bear to blog his name. You fool, you stupid stupid fool!).

But I digress......

The highlight of all highlights in this mix is hands down, "Heads Will Roll" by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's. OMFG, I can't even fully describe how amazing this song is. This temporarily replaces The Gossip's "Standing in the Way of Control" as my ultimate power song. Go. Listen. Now.

No comments: