August 5, 2008

boyfriend of the day, part 2



* Pics courtesy of GQ.com


James McAvoy. 

Looks like I've got a bit of a thing for the boys across the pond today! Mr. McAvoy's BOTD honors are actually a tad overdue. I meant to post this after watching Wanted last month but I guess I just never got around to it.  When I first saw him making his move on Hollywood (w/ Atonement), I didn't really think twice about the guy. But then Wanted comes around and I'm like, wait, who is this guy again? (p.s. in addition to j-mac's highlight performance, angelina jolie is just fuckin bad ass in this movie too! BAD ASS.)

The b&w pic actually just caught my eye recently. At work of all places (it was used on an inspiration/concept board for our next season of development). That's what sparked my memory to post this. Thanks work!

No comments: