May 8, 2009

oh canada!

hey peeps!

heading out of town for a week. nowhere crazy exciting. just heading up to toronto to visit fam. i'd been promising my fam out there for years that i'd make the trip and the day has finally come! hasn't hit me yet. still in the process of packing! and it's 2:24AM! and i'm still wrapping up some stuff for work! and i'm trying to work out before my flight, which leaves at 8:00AM. i know, i'm a crazy person today.

check out my twitter page or the feed on the right to find out what crazy shenanigans i'm up to while oot and aboot in canada, eh! :-)

have a good weekend and see ya when i get back!

xoxo
tgb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR BLOG IS LONELY. PLEASE WRITE IN ME.

tiffanyblue said...

hark! who goes there?

Anonymous said...

A VOYEUR WHO DOES NOT CARE TO BE NAMED. JUST KNOW THAT I AM WATCHING.