February 1, 2009

sunday funday

greetings!  

sorry for the slow down in posts. the world seems to be moving at an exponentially fast rate these days. hello, it's february 1st today! where the hell did january go?

i'm behind in my work, my tv shows, my blog posts (i think there are like 5 posts sitting in draft form), my laundry, even twilight!!!!  i'm sure i've forgotten something in that list but of course i can't remember because my mind's always on a million things at once. so what the hell have i been doing? work work work. sleep sleep sleep. and then more work work work. 

by the way, happy super bowl sunday! i guess i was rooting for the cardinals since that's who all the guys seemed to be rooting for at today's superbowl shindig (i think?  haha!), but really it didn't matter for me either way since i wasn't nearly as invested in this game as the others and hadn't been paying attention all season long. i was consumed more by the game of phase 10 going on at the dining room table with the gals! 

funny thing is despite my complete and total ignorance of today's game and considering it was my first time ever playing this phase 10 card game, somehow i managed coming out a winner in both! this kind of stuff never happens to me! pd entered me in a pool right before kick off and managed to pick a winning sqaure for me! score! $15 bucks! then i was chilling in last place about mid way through our card game and then somehow i kept getting good hands and by the end, i threw down my last set of cards and i was deemed the winner! hooray! 

so shout out to jefe for throwing a great super bowl bash and for pd for scoring me some lunch money for the week (err, make that day or so with my cafeteria's ridiculous prices!). 

so how was your super bowl sunday?

5 comments:

rolsuno said...

did u try the crab wontons i made?

tiffanyblue said...

no because they were all gone!

phillip Dimapilis said...

I had the wontons.. they were yummy.

And tiff technically you won $20, but I just took $5 back from the money I spotted you! hehe =)

phillip Dimapilis said...

I had the wontons.. they were yummy.

And tiff technically you won $20, but I just took $5 back from the money I spotted you! hehe =)

reegsta said...

phil didn't get a commission payout? and rol made another batch of wontons when everyone left hahaha